Searching for something new for your Sprint Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900 ? So, you are at the right place, we have CarbonRom.This rom is an feature rich rom based on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 OS.The rom brings many noticeable changes to the appearance and performance of your device.The features are listed below, take a detailed look.CarbonRom is available for various other devices as well.So, you can install 4.2.1 Jelly Bean CarbonRom with our step by step tutorial but before that would like to tell you that this is an custom ROM not any manufacturer official firmware, its the CarbonRom, so please do make sure your device is rooted.
Some features of Jelly Bean 4.2.1 CarbonRom Custom Firmware –
- Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3 and processor-specific optimizations
- Unofficial Voodoo Sound support on Note 2 and i9300 devices.
- Option to hide lockscreen hints
- Carousel lockscreen
- Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
- Chronus clock widget
- Customizable hardware and software keys
- Transparent navbar and status bar
- Customizable navbar ring
- Navigation bar widgets
- Customizable power menu
- Notification power widget
- Notification brightness adjustment
- Customizable quicksettings panel
- Statusbar mods including center clock and color
- LCD Density
- Theme engine
- Quiet hours
- Volume rocker music controls
- Full Rotation
- Customizable battery and notification light
- More that haven’t even been mentioned, and more to come!
In this tutorial we will guide you through how to update your Sprint Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900 with CarbonRom Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Custom ROM.But before the tutorial we should let you know some warnings and pre-requisites.
Disclaimer – All the tools, mods,firmwares or ROMs etc. mentioned below belong to their respective developers or owners.In any case while following the tutorial you do something wrong,miss a step or what soever, we vickyz.com or the developers or owners are not liable or responsible to any damage or brick of your device in any case.We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.
What’s must before proceeding forward to tutorial
Download USB Drivers –
Download the latest USB drivers, so that you can connect the phone to the computer from here –
It’s always advisable to be on a safer side before trying anything on your device, so please create a backup of your devices data.So that you don’t loose your contact,messages or files.
Do make sure to check battery status – Check Your Battery Percentage
USB debugging is enabled on your device – Enable USB Debugging Feature
We don’t give insurance of any type for damage or brick caused to your device by following our tutorial, We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.
Page 1 Page 2