So if you have got an Galaxy S3 GT I9300 you can enjoy Jelly Bean 4.1.2 features by simply installing a ROM and update Galaxy S3 GT I9300 to Android 4.1.2 Liquid Smooth ROM Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware .You can install an custom ROM on your device which is based on Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2.Most of you will be well knowing or have heard about Liquid Smooth ROM which is an Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean based ROM and you can very easily install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Liquid Smooth ROM Custom ROM on your Galaxy S3 GT I9300.
In this tutorial we will guide you through how to update Galaxy S3 GT I9300 To Android 4.1.2 Liquid Smooth Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware.But before the tutorial we should let you know some warnings and pre-requisites.
Disclaimer – All the tools, mods,firmwares or ROMs etc. mentioned below belong to their respective developers or owners.In any case while following the tutorial you do something wrong,miss a step or what soever, we vickyz.com or the developers or owners are not liable or responsible to any damage or brick of your device in any case. We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.
What’s must –
- Your device should be factory unlocked.
- It’s always advisable to be on a safer side before trying anything on your device, so please create a backup of your devices data.So that you don’t loose your contact,messages or files.
- Do make sure that your device is fully charged before performing this tutorial, almost 60% to 70%.
- You have the correct drivers installed, to connect your device to the computer.
- USB debugging is enabled on your device.
This process is for Galaxy S3 GT I9300, try this after reading this article completely.
- Download Liquid Smooth Jellybean 4.1.2 Custom ROM Firmware and Google Apps on your computer and extract the file.
- Connect your device via a USB cable to your computer.
- Copy the downloaded 4.1.2 ROM zip files on your SD card, remember not to copy the file somewhere in the root of the SD card not any folder.
- Switch off your device and disconnect device by unplugging the USB cable.
- Now enter into bootloader mode.To enter into bootloader mode you need to press Home button and Volume up while turning the phone on.
- Select Bootloader and then recovery.
- Enter into ClockworkMod recovery.You need to perform a full data wipe first.Now navigate down to ‘flash zip from SD card’, Press power button to select.
- Select ‘choose zip from SD card’
- Using volume keys navigate to ‘Android 4.1.2 ROM’ zip file and select it by pressing power button.
- Installation will begin on next screen, confirm it.
- Do the same for Google Apps
- As the installation gets completed, go to ‘+++++Go Back’ and reboot the device by selecting ‘reboot system now’ from the recovery menu.
- The device will boot and might take take some time, so please wait for some minutes.
You are done, you updated Galaxy S3 GT I9300 To Android 4.1.2 Liquid Smooth Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware.
To check – Go to Settings > About phone.
If you fail,fall into any kind of trouble or have any questions you can drop in your comment below and we will be happy to help you.