Now you can Flash CWM Recovery & Root Galaxy Nexus I9250 on Android 4.1.2 easily.So, why we all love Android is pretty obvious.The day to day development and progress is the core of Android’s huge success.Google is goes really serious with everything it does and with perfection, that’s the mantra for the guy’s at Google.Just after getting news that Android 4.1.2 will we made avialable via AOSP now they have also started rolling out OTA update for Nexus 7.That simply makes Nexus 7 to be the first device to get an OTA update for Android 4.1.2.This OTA update brings in special feature landscape mode.So, you can now get Landscape Mode on your device with Android 4.1.2 update.Now you can also Root Android 4.1.2 JZO54K on Galaxy Nexus I9250 Jelly Bean and Flash CWM Recovery.We will guide you to Root Android 4.1.2 JZO54K on Galaxy Nexus I9250 Jelly Bean and Flash CWM Recovery with our step by step guide.
In this tutorial we will guide you through how to Root Android 4.1.2 JZO54K on Galaxy Nexus I9250 Jelly Bean and Flash CWM Recovery.But before the tutorial we should let you know some warnings and pre-requisites.
Disclaimer – All the tools, mods,firmwares or ROMs etc. mentioned below belong to their respective developers or owners.In any case while following the tutorial you do something wrong,miss a step or what soever, we vickyz.com or the developers or owners are not liable or responsible to any damage or brick of your device in any case. We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.
What’s must –
- Your device should be factory unlocked.
- It’s always advisable to be on a safer side before trying anything on your device, so please create a backup of your devices data.So that you don’t loose your contact,messages or files.
- Do make sure that your device is fully charged before performing this tutorial, almost 60% to 70%.
- You have the correct drivers installed, to connect your device to the computer.
- USB debugging is enabled on your device.
This process is for Galaxy Nexus I9250, try this after reading this article completely.
Step by step guide : How To Root Android 4.1.2 JZO54K on Galaxy Nexus I9250 Jelly Bean and Flash CWM Recovery
- Download Android SDK on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download Fastboot and extract it in android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory. Note:If directory is not there create it.
- Download Superuser 3.1.3.Copy the downloaded zip file on your SD card, remember not to copy the file somewhere in the root of the SD card not any folder.
- Switch off your device.
- Download CWM 188.8.131.52 , copy and paste it in the android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory.
- Now enter into Fastboot Mode.To enter into Fastboot Mode you need to press Volume down button and Power while turning the phone on.You will Bootloader menu and START on top.
- Navigate to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory and open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- Type the following command “fastboot flash recovery CWM-grouper-recovery.img” and press Enter.
- Once completed, choose RECOVERY from the Fastboot menu and enter Recovery Mode.
- In recovery, Select ‘flash zip from SD card’.
- Using volume keys navigate to ‘choose zip from sdcard’ and select it by pressing power button.
- Using volume keys navigate to ‘JB-SuperSU.zip’ zip file and select it by pressing power button.
- Installation will begin.It might take several minutes for the installation to end.
- As the installation gets completed, go to ‘+++++Go Back’ and reboot the device by selecting ‘reboot system now’ from the recovery menu.
If you fail,fall into any kind of trouble or have any questions you can drop in your comment below and we will be happy to help you.